- We believe that individuals of all abilities deserve the opportunity to realize their full potential through services and support provided in a home environment.
- We believe that positive, nurturing relationships are the basis for growth and change. We believe individuals have both the right and the responsibility to participate in the process of selecting their own services and meeting their life goals.
- We believe that our partnerships with individuals we serve, their families, and our employees yield the most effective outcomes for those we serve.
- We believe in the goals of permanency and stability for those we serve.
- We strive to help people find a place to call home where they may achieve their full potential.
What we Promise
• Quality care
• Quality of care standard
• Respect for our workforce
• Commitment to our communities
To qualify, you must have an assigned case manager and meet criteria for CADI (Community Alternative for Disabled Individuals), BI (Brain Injury) or Private Pay. The following resources cover the cost of services:
• Medical Assistance (CADI or BI)
• Rent, GRH (Group Residential Housing) funding, subsidized housing or other resources from the resident.
• CADI Waiver
• Elderly Waiver
• BI Waiver
• Private Pay
Our staff members have acquired diverse skills with experience in a variety of fields including
• Clinical Pharmacist
• Registered Nurse
• Food Services Manager
• Personal Care Assistants
• Office Manager
• Maintenance Manager